Unlock the Potentials of Your Properties by Design Thinking
Is your city or town filled with unrented spaces? Are the properties you are managing having a difficult time to be rented out? Are you trying to create some new energy to the neighborhood? This course is for you!
This online course is about how to activate underused properties to cultivate entrepreneurship and creativity using a combination, of design thinking, lean startup approach, and pop-up entrepreneurship. You and your team will go through a discovery, ideation, prototyping phase, talking and listening to the larger community, to figure out how best to bring new creative energy into these properties and cultivate a way to make short-term uses for long term effects of the city and neighborhood. The course instructors of this course are experts in design thinking and pop-up and will bring a new perspective of how you can do it on your own.
- 4 - 6 weeks at your own pace
- 6 video contents and individual / group assignments, and the creation of an actionable road-map at the end of the course
Video Course Contents:
- What is Design Thinking
- Why apply design thinking to property management
- The basics of lean startup and retail
- How to engage the larger community and stakeholders
- How to make a popup : the 9 step approach
- How to sustain and cultivate entrepreneurship in your community
Who this course is for:
- Property Managers
- Business Improvement District Managers and Staff
- Economic Development Corp
- Tenants of Retail Space
- Small Business owners that have access to properties
THIS COURSE STARTS IN FEBRUARY 2017 | ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED, OUR TEAM WILL FOLLOW-UP WITH YOU WHEN THE COURSE LAUNCHES!
PRE-ORDER WITH 50% DISCOUNT NOW!