Make your own pop-up store by design thinking
Do you have a business or creative idea that you want to test? Do you have a new product line that you want to get some market insights? Do you have a creative placemaking project that you want to benefit the community?
Test your ideas in physical retail space by partnering with property managers or local businesses that have space. This online course is about how to make your pop-up using a combination, of design thinking, lean startup approach, and pop-up entrepreneurship. Testing, iterating, and talking to target audience is the key of this course, of how to best utilize pop-up stores to test prototype ideas for a product-market fit of your idea and product. The course instructors of this course are experts in design thinking and pop-up and will bring a new perspective of how you can do it on your own.
- 4 - 6 weeks at your own pace
- 6 video contents and individual / group assignments, and the creation of an actionable road-map at the end of the course
Video Course Contents:
- What is Design Thinking
- Why apply design thinking to make a pop-up
- The basics of lean startup and retail
- How to engage property managers
- How to make a popup : the 9 step approach
- How to sustain and cultivate entrepreneurship
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- Community Groups
THE COURSE STARTS IN FEBRUARY 2017 | ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED, OUR TEAM WILL FOLLOW-UP WITH YOU WHEN THE COURSE LAUNCHES!
PRE-ORDER NOW WITH 50% OFF!