“Judge Me” is a design show about prejudice. Grouphug challenged designers to choose a form of discrimination they personally experience and address the bias.
The show features 15 creations by a collective of designers from across the country. The exhibited work ranges from market-ready products to futuristic product concepts. There will be demos at the opening party.
Here is a taste of what you’ll see at the exhibit:
– a game to battle sexism in the workplace
– wearable tech that prevents cat calling
– rebranding of a political campaign
– bandages that match every skin color
– a new take on the American flag
… and many more
Regular hours: 10AM-6PM
Opening Party: May 6th, 7PM until late.